1. Warranty Period
We provide limited-time warranty for purchases from 70mai Official Online Store (https://www.70mai.store/). See below for details. The warranty period starts when the original purchaser receives the products.
|Item||Warranty Period （Months)|
|Accessories for Dash Cams||12|
* This limited warranty policy only applies to products purchased at 70mai Official Online Store.
*If some eCommerce platforms, sales channels or individual sellers who promised different after-sales policies with the following description, please contact your place of purchase to implement your warranty.
*The warranty period may vary according to local laws and regulations.
2. How to claim your warranty?
STEP 1: Have all your materials in place
If an incident just occurred, you will want to collect a few basic things to have the right information. Here is what you need to have ready to go to make your claim filing as fast and easy as possible.
- Photos & Videos — When you file your claim, you’ll be asked to send pictures to show what went wrong. Take multiple pictures so you can clearly show what the problem is and where on the product it’s located. And take a short video to show the issues.
- Details — You’ll need to be able to describe the incident, so make sure you know the details on what happened and how.
- Sales invoice & Order No. — Sales invoice or order confirmation email that shows the description of the product, its price and sales channel.
STEP 2: Start your claim
Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org You will need to provide the claim incident information from Step 1
STEP 3: Receive your email response
Once the claim information is received, one of our team members will start processing your claim. If our team has additional questions, they’ll follow up by email to get more information specific to your claim.
3. To be qualifies for the warranty service, the following conditions must be met:
- To damage caused by unauthorized (not included in the official product manual) modification, disassembly, opening of the product and/or attempted repairs.
- To consumable parts, such as batteries or protective coatings, that may naturally diminish over time, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship.
- To cosmetic damage, including but not limited to scratches, dents and broken plastic on ports, unless failure has occurred due to a defect in materials or workmanship.
- To damage caused by the use of third-party components or products.
- To accidental damage (for example, the product is dropped from high up or suffers water damage).
- To product failure or damage caused by major incident or natural disaster (for example, fire, earthquake, lightning etc.).
- To damage due to incorrect installation, use and/or operation of product not in accordance with the official product manual.
- To defects caused by normal wear or aging.
- To damage caused by improper use of battery packs and chargers.
- If the product’s serial number has been removed or smeared.
5. Important Note:
- Please note that product repair may cause data loss; please back up your data first.
- If the recipient address you provide is wrong, or the recipient refuses to receive the delivery, any resulting loss shall be borne by the recipient. If the product cannot be delivered or is rejected, it will be returned to 70mai. 70mai has the right to dispose of the product.
- When you sign for the product, please check it is in good condition. Ensure there is no damage that may have occurred during delivery, or for any other reason.
- If the return is caused by the consumer, the consumer should be responsible for the shipping fee. The specific fee should be based on the shipping carrier you choose; If due to our reasons, the goods received are damaged or not correct, and the consumer is not required to bear the shipping fee for this reason.
- Once the customer agrees to a product inspection, 70mai will inspect the product, send a quote for the total repair cost, and will wait for the customer approval.
70mai is committed to our customers’ satisfaction. If the product did not meet your expectations or was defective, you can refer to the following policies to request a refund or exchange within 30 days from the date of delivery.
Important Note: Normally the orders that are under processing, being on hold or have been shipped out (you have received the tracking number or your order status is completed) cannot be cancelled. If you have to refuse delivery after the package is dispatched from 70mai due to force majeure, you are subject to the following return and refund policies and must pay for the original shipping charges, which will be deducted from your refund.
1. Return Policy for Products Purchased from 70mai
a) For Unwanted Products
If the 70mai product that you purchased directly from 70mai.store does not meet your satisfaction, but was not confirmed defective by 70mai, we call such product as “unwanted product”. You may return the unwanted product for a full refund or replacement within 30 days of the delivery date.
Beyond the end of those 30 days, refunds and exchanges for unwanted products are not available.
b) For Defective Products (Not Artificially Damaged)
If the product is defective (not artificially damaged) when you receive it, within 30 days of delivery, you can return to 70mai and get a full refund or replacement. 70mai are responsible for all shipping fees.
Beyond the 30 days but within warranty period, a full refund is not available, but replacement or repair is acceptable. You are responsible for the return shipping fees.
c) For Artificially Damaged Products
Refund will not be provided if the product is artificially damaged. In order to be eligible for replacement or repair, you have to return the product within 30 calendar days starting from the date when the product is delivered. All returns must be in new/unused condition with original tags and labels attached. Please keep in mind that you will be responsible for all shipping costs. After 30 days, any replacement or repair is not acceptable any more.
Please contact us at email@example.com to obtain instructions to return. To better process your return, please provide us the order number provided by 70mai.store. You will receive instructions on how to properly pack the products and return them to us. Please make sure all components are included in the package.
2. Additional non-returnable items:
- Gift cards
- Download software products
We will notify you once we’ve received and inspected your return, and let you know if the refund was approved or not. Please allow up to 7 working days for us to examine the returned product. If approved, you’ll be automatically refunded on your original payment method. Please remember it can take 3-7 days for your bank or credit card company to process and post the refund too.
Important Note: The Product for Refund will be thoroughly inspected by 70mai when received and a decision will be made whether the Inspection Criteria are met. If your Product for Refund fails to satisfy the Inspection Criteria (the “Non-conforming Product for Refund”) and has been shipped to 70mai, your Non-conforming Product for Refund will be rejected. The inspection may take up to 7 business days from the time your Product for Refund is received. If the Non-conforming Product for Refund is rejected by 70mai, you will be billed with the cost and fees of shipping the Non-conforming Product for Refund from 70mai back to you.
4. Return Policy for Products Purchased from a Third-Party
If the 70mai product that you have purchased from the third-party stores or vendors does not function to your satisfaction or does not apply to your installation, please contact the third-party store or vendor where the product was originally purchased for the return and refund policy. All the return and refund processes related to the 70mai products purchased from third-party stores or vendors are subject to the specific policies of the third-party stores or vendors. Please refer to the return and refund policy of the original store or vendor that you purchased your 70mai product for specific information. 70mai is not responsible for their refund and return.
5. Upgrade or Exchange Policy
70mai is unable to exchange any returned product with a different type unless the returned product satisfies all the following requirements:
- The returned product is returned to 70mai for repair or replacement under the 70mai's limited warranty and within the warranty period;
- The returned product is found to be defective and non-repairable by the certified 70mai RMA technicians;
- Products under the same model to the returned product are out of stock, and it is very clear that they will not be available in the near future or the production has already been halted.
If the returned product meets the described requirements, 70mai will offer, at our sole discretion, a variety of options for substitution or an upgrade product. However, if you request a product beyond the free substitution, you may need to pay extra fees.
Important Note: For the new exchange products, you cannot request another substitution unless they are confirmed defective or non-repairable by certified 70mai RMA technicians.
6. Missing Parts Policy
In the event that your ordered product comes to your hands with parts missing, the specific policies depend on where your products are shipped from. Customers must inform us within 5 days of the delivery date if they are missing products’ part or receiving the wrong products.
If your order was not delivered or the ordered product arrived damaged, please contact 70mai customer support. In the event that your ordered product arrived damaged or incomplete due to external damages, please keep all interior and exterior packaging as this is needed when we file the shipping claim with the carrier service we used to ship your order.
We are sorry to learn that you are not 100% satisfied with your purchase. If you have any questions about our products or service. You may reach us by submitting a request.